- "The wall is like a giant Periodic Table of the Sandwiches..." @sycamoredeli in #Blacksburg eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/syc… 20 hours ago
- Well played! RT @edyong209: Oh yeah? Well I’m pronouncing GIF as “zheef”. Your move. 20 hours ago
- Does the public only care about #science when it can hurt them? Probably. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #uofw #wisconsin #nanoparticles #idiocracy 22 hours ago
- How #scientists frame #research is important! But as important as stopping #thebachelor? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #bigtenscience #uwisconsin 23 hours ago
- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 1 day ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Framing Science
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- About the Author
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: gene expression
We often ascribe human emotions onto other animals, especially those that are furry and cute. Dogs, cats, elephants, dolphins and of course our cousins in the great ape branch of the evolutionary tree all exhibit signs of the capability to … Continue reading