- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 13 hours ago
- Bowl appearance cost #VT $670,000 for unsold tickets. #Hokie pride! #VTech blogs.roanoke.com/andybittervirg… 19 hours ago
- Hey @GovernorVA how 'bout letting us hard-working state employees knock off a few hours early tomorrow? #thatdbeswell 23 hours ago
- @MarkSomerson @PamFrostGorder The science section still exists? Good to hear. Figured it was axed long ago. Haven't lived in OH for a while. 23 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder And the @PlainDealer used to be one of the few papers to employ a science writer. :-( @MarkSomerson 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Understanding Tornadoes Better Through Monitoring Earthquakes - Huh?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading