- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 1 day ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 2 days ago
- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 3 days ago
- RT @PamFrostGorder: From, now, on. I'll, use, the, Shatner Comma! buff.ly/1n4lsk4 via @latimesbooks http://t.co/l6HhKbGDze 3 days ago
- Turns out that even educated men are still pigs; sexual harassment among female field students quite high wp.me/p15fqZ-wu 4 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Law of Physics Helps Explain Airplane Evolution
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- How Anxiety Turns Fresh Air Into a Stewing Clogged Toilet
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Coolest Crystal Ever?
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading