- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 2 days ago
- #Bnrsci @yinzerscience restarting one in durham in a month - any tips? #bprs 6 days ago
- Up at 4:00 am to head to the airport. The things I do for #sciwri14 1 week ago
- RT @durhamdailynews: Hanging out in #Durham AND winning prizes? We're loving @TheHuntDurham! thehuntdurham.com via @DurhamChamber 1 week ago
- RT @edyong209: "There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science." http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Mentally Manipulating Objects Leads to the Later Manipulation of Numbers
- Stronger, Lighter Steel in a Flash
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Bullies Better at Hiding Their Behavior Than You Might Think
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- A Whole New Meaning to "Power Walking"
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading