- I just earned the 'Find the Source (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/18lbmGc 39 minutes ago
- I just earned the 'Journeyman' badge on @untappd! untp.it/IOwM28 1 hour ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 2 weeks ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 2 weeks ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Planting the Seeds of Drought Resistance
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading