- BABY SEA TURTLES!!!@URMAHGURD!! wp.me/p15fqZ-wV 2 hours ago
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane wp.me/p15fqZ-wS 20 hours ago
- Ha! We think alike! @anewbster RT @wilw: Tara Reid was just acting to hard, her forehead almost moved. #sharknado2 1 day ago
- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 2 days ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 2 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- New Farms in Tropical Regions Add More to Global Warming
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading