- The structure might look really simple, but I promise it’s a lot more difficult and interesting than it looks #cloak bigkingken.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/aco… 2 minutes ago
- Acoustic Cloaking Device Hides Objects from Sound wp.me/p15fqZ-vl 3 minutes ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 4 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
Tag Archives: fruit
An Apple a Day Keeps the Weakling Away Researchers at the University of Iowa recently discovered that a substance called ursolic acid – which is particularly concentrated in apple peel – both encourages muscle growth and stops muscles from atrophying. … Continue reading