- @LeBatardShow Plenty soundbites of racist ignorant americans - doesn't mean the whole country feels that way 11 hours ago
- @JadAbumrad Drones, metamaterial cloaking devices, nanoparticles enviro effects - lots of experts at Duke engineering to chat w/ in Durham 13 hours ago
- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 1 week ago
- #Bnrsci @yinzerscience restarting one in durham in a month - any tips? #bprs 1 week ago
- Up at 4:00 am to head to the airport. The things I do for #sciwri14 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Zombies in Thailand
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Coffee Wars
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Adapting to the City Life - Genetically
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading