- RT @TheHuntDurham: Welcome team The Thing Seekers! #findfilmwin http://t.co/JRrsYBfzJd 4 hours ago
- Speaks the truth. RT @wilw: Every time someone backs into a parking space, Jesus kills a puppy. 4 hours ago
- RT @TheHuntDurham: Only have 2 or 3 ppl for your team? Register as a Single Player & send us a note! We'll keep you all together: http://t.… 21 hours ago
- It's #Plaidurday week #Raleigh!!! Come join us Friday at 6:00 pm at @NorthStreetBeer station in your finest plaid! youtube.com/watch?v=FJal5R… 21 hours ago
- Zombie Fungus Ants Die Precisely on Their Doorsteps wp.me/p15fqZ-y2 21 hours ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- 'Superlens' Extends Range of Wireless Power Transfer
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Peacocks Inspire Next Generation of Color Display
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading