- Ha! We think alike! @anewbster RT @wilw: Tara Reid was just acting to hard, her forehead almost moved. #sharknado2 3 hours ago
- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 1 day ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 2 days ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 2 days ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Stressed Kids = Dumber Kids
- How to Avoid Picky Eaters (Besides Smacking Them)
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading