- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 2 hours ago
- Bowl appearance cost #VT $670,000 for unsold tickets. #Hokie pride! #VTech blogs.roanoke.com/andybittervirg… 9 hours ago
- Hey @GovernorVA how 'bout letting us hard-working state employees knock off a few hours early tomorrow? #thatdbeswell 12 hours ago
- @MarkSomerson @PamFrostGorder The science section still exists? Good to hear. Figured it was axed long ago. Haven't lived in OH for a while. 13 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder And the @PlainDealer used to be one of the few papers to employ a science writer. :-( @MarkSomerson 13 hours ago
- Understanding Tornadoes Better Through Monitoring Earthquakes - Huh?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- About the Author
- Baby Boys' Booming Weight Predicts Adult Success
Tag Archives: flu
Good news for the roughly 600,000 Americans who suffer from allergic reactions to the incredible, edible egg; it is now officially safe for you to get a flu shot. Assphincter says what, now? For those of you in the know, … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading