- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 13 hours ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 1 day ago
- RT @marynmck: XLNT. “@catherinebeary: George RR Martin joins twitter in the most epic way possible. #gameofthrones #got http://t.co/5RyNz58… 1 day ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 9)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1neugBF 4 days ago
- Back for more! - Drinking a Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) by @foundersbrewing @ Milltown — untp.it/1iD8fbi #photo 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Hearing Loss Experiment: Just Add People
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Study Suggests Sexual Bias in Certain Aptitude Tests
Tag Archives: engineering
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
I don’t profess to be a culinary genius by any means, but I do my fair share of cooking and the results are usually pretty damned tasty. My mother and Alton Brown have taught me well. And for all of … Continue reading
Screening for medical conditions is a tricky and often times misleading operation. For example, researchers recently retracted the recommendation that doctors regularly test men for prostate cancer using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) scan. The reasoning was that numerous studies led … Continue reading
It’s happened to all of us. We’ve all dropped a cell phone or sat on an iPod only to hear a small crunch and suddenly become the proud new owners of a really cool looking paper weight. And when you … Continue reading