- @WDBJ7 and northbound 5 days ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 5 days ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 6 days ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 6 days ago
- RT @Elise_Andrew: Humans are deuterostomes, meaning that in the womb the anus forms first. Which means that at one point you were nothing b… 6 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- First Physical Evidence for Chronic Pain Revealed
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
Tag Archives: engineering
Whenever scientists want to separate specific particles from the liquid in which they’re found, it usually involves a fairly large centrifuge. In the laboratory, for example, spinning machines cause heavier particles to collect at the bottom of a test tube … Continue reading
I don’t profess to be a culinary genius by any means, but I do my fair share of cooking and the results are usually pretty damned tasty. My mother and Alton Brown have taught me well. And for all of … Continue reading
Screening for medical conditions is a tricky and often times misleading operation. For example, researchers recently retracted the recommendation that doctors regularly test men for prostate cancer using the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) scan. The reasoning was that numerous studies led … Continue reading
It’s happened to all of us. We’ve all dropped a cell phone or sat on an iPod only to hear a small crunch and suddenly become the proud new owners of a really cool looking paper weight. And when you … Continue reading