- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 5 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 1 day ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 1 day ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 6 days ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Inaction Boosts Self-Control
- Smoking Clears the Road for Nasty Oral Infections
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- About the Author
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
Tag Archives: emotions
Back in 1997, millions upon millions of people flocked to the theaters to watch the story of two star-crossed lovers as they instantly fell in love and then fought for their lives, despite already knowing the ending. The ship sinks. … Continue reading
Well, it’s about that time. It’s about that time to get it over with, add a twelfth category and let Nebraska into the Big Ten officially. Never mind a full season of football and a few basketball games. They weren’t … Continue reading
It sounds like something straight out of one of the bad Timothy Dalton Bond flicks. Instead of the uber-villain being unable to feel pain, sympathy or jealousy over the cool BMW gadgets, it is fear that has been left by … Continue reading