- "The wall is like a giant Periodic Table of the Sandwiches..." @sycamoredeli in #Blacksburg eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/syc… 15 hours ago
- Well played! RT @edyong209: Oh yeah? Well I’m pronouncing GIF as “zheef”. Your move. 15 hours ago
- Does the public only care about #science when it can hurt them? Probably. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #uofw #wisconsin #nanoparticles #idiocracy 18 hours ago
- How #scientists frame #research is important! But as important as stopping #thebachelor? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/fra… #bigtenscience #uwisconsin 18 hours ago
- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 1 day ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Framing Science
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- About the Author
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: emotions
Back in 1997, millions upon millions of people flocked to the theaters to watch the story of two star-crossed lovers as they instantly fell in love and then fought for their lives, despite already knowing the ending. The ship sinks. … Continue reading
Well, it’s about that time. It’s about that time to get it over with, add a twelfth category and let Nebraska into the Big Ten officially. Never mind a full season of football and a few basketball games. They weren’t … Continue reading
It sounds like something straight out of one of the bad Timothy Dalton Bond flicks. Instead of the uber-villain being unable to feel pain, sympathy or jealousy over the cool BMW gadgets, it is fear that has been left by … Continue reading