- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 23 hours ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 2 days ago
- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 2 days ago
- RT @PamFrostGorder: From, now, on. I'll, use, the, Shatner Comma! buff.ly/1n4lsk4 via @latimesbooks http://t.co/l6HhKbGDze 3 days ago
- Turns out that even educated men are still pigs; sexual harassment among female field students quite high wp.me/p15fqZ-wu 3 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Law of Physics Helps Explain Airplane Evolution
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- ALS Antibodies
- Badder to the Bone: European or American Teens
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Coolest Crystal Ever?
Tag Archives: emotions
Back in 1997, millions upon millions of people flocked to the theaters to watch the story of two star-crossed lovers as they instantly fell in love and then fought for their lives, despite already knowing the ending. The ship sinks. … Continue reading
Well, it’s about that time. It’s about that time to get it over with, add a twelfth category and let Nebraska into the Big Ten officially. Never mind a full season of football and a few basketball games. They weren’t … Continue reading
It sounds like something straight out of one of the bad Timothy Dalton Bond flicks. Instead of the uber-villain being unable to feel pain, sympathy or jealousy over the cool BMW gadgets, it is fear that has been left by … Continue reading