- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 7 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 7 hours ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 11 hours ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 12 hours ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 12 hours ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- No Bones About It; Foot Structure Helps Make a Sprinter
Tag Archives: emotions
Back in 1997, millions upon millions of people flocked to the theaters to watch the story of two star-crossed lovers as they instantly fell in love and then fought for their lives, despite already knowing the ending. The ship sinks. … Continue reading
Well, it’s about that time. It’s about that time to get it over with, add a twelfth category and let Nebraska into the Big Ten officially. Never mind a full season of football and a few basketball games. They weren’t … Continue reading
It sounds like something straight out of one of the bad Timothy Dalton Bond flicks. Instead of the uber-villain being unable to feel pain, sympathy or jealousy over the cool BMW gadgets, it is fear that has been left by … Continue reading