- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 13 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 13 hours ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 18 hours ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 19 hours ago
- RT @virginiahughes: What if you join Christian Mingle to "find god's match for you" but you don't find anybody? #oldtestamentgod 19 hours ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Addition by Subtraction; More Complex Life by Losing Genetic Functions
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- For Millenial Generation, Ego Boost > Sex
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
Tag Archives: ego
I often get sick of all the crap that parents feed their children these days in a society hell bent on inflating egos and self-esteem. You know exactly what I’m talking about. Car seats with the words, “I am very … Continue reading →