- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 8 hours ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 day ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 2 days ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 3 days ago
- RT @marynmck: XLNT. “@catherinebeary: George RR Martin joins twitter in the most epic way possible. #gameofthrones #got http://t.co/5RyNz58… 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Do Celebrities Influence the News more than the Mass Media?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Improve Your Putting with Perception Jedi Mind Trick
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
Tag Archives: conservation
In case you haven’t noticed – and unless you’re a fanatic spelunker or wildlife viewer there’s a good chance that you haven’t – the bats of North America are all dying. Beginning just five years ago, an odd illness was … Continue reading