- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain wp.me/p15fqZ-vX 1 day ago
- The Duck-Billed Platypus of the Plant World wp.me/p15fqZ-vT 2 days ago
- RT @osuresearch: New @OhioState research by @BradJBushman on being "hangry"....in comic form! Via @PopSci and @sciencecomic http://t.co/h… 5 days ago
- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 1 week ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 week ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Can Termites Power Your Car?
- Transforming Ambulances to Trains to Repair the Brain
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
Tag Archives: commercials
Three strings walk into a bar. The first goes up and orders a drink, to which the bartender replies, “I’m sorry but we don’t serve strings here.” The second follows shortly after hoping that he might have better luck, but … Continue reading