- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 12 hours ago
- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 1 day ago
- RT @PamFrostGorder: From, now, on. I'll, use, the, Shatner Comma! buff.ly/1n4lsk4 via @latimesbooks http://t.co/l6HhKbGDze 2 days ago
- Turns out that even educated men are still pigs; sexual harassment among female field students quite high wp.me/p15fqZ-wu 2 days ago
- RT @LordRavenscraft: "Disney owns marvel. Marvel owns Thor. Thor is the son of a king. Thor is now female. Thor is now a Disney princes… 5 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Do Bans on Cell Phones While Driving Actually Work?
- ALS Antibodies
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: commercials
Three strings walk into a bar. The first goes up and orders a drink, to which the bartender replies, “I’m sorry but we don’t serve strings here.” The second follows shortly after hoping that he might have better luck, but … Continue reading