- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 17 hours ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 22 hours ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 5 days ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 6 days ago
- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Brains Benefit from Greater Bandwidth but Less Communication
- Inaction Boosts Self-Control
- About the Author
- Smoking Clears the Road for Nasty Oral Infections
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
Tag Archives: commercials
Three strings walk into a bar. The first goes up and orders a drink, to which the bartender replies, “I’m sorry but we don’t serve strings here.” The second follows shortly after hoping that he might have better luck, but … Continue reading