- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 13 hours ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 1 day ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 1 day ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Found: The Reason Why We Can Enjoy Lagers
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Throwing: As Important and Human as Talking
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
Tag Archives: cognitive science
There are plenty of sayings out there that insinuate that people can’t change. There’s the,“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” one for starters. But I don’t believe it. How many stories have you heard about near-death experiences where … Continue reading
New Class of Colloids One of the main drivers in new technology is material science. People out there have a ton of great ideas, but are unable to realize them because the combination of properties in a single material don’t … Continue reading