- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 7 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 1 day ago
- A needle in your eye - but it's for glaucoma, so it's all good wp.me/p15fqZ-wH 1 day ago
- Close votes shouldn't be taken by vocal loudness; just how bad an idea is it? wp.me/p15fqZ-wE 6 days ago
- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Inaction Boosts Self-Control
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Smoking Clears the Road for Nasty Oral Infections
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
Tag Archives: cognitive science
There are plenty of sayings out there that insinuate that people can’t change. There’s the,“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks” one for starters. But I don’t believe it. How many stories have you heard about near-death experiences where … Continue reading
New Class of Colloids One of the main drivers in new technology is material science. People out there have a ton of great ideas, but are unable to realize them because the combination of properties in a single material don’t … Continue reading