- with Alyson best beer in blacksburg! (at @622North w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/198M8Il 14 hours ago
- Bowl appearance cost #VT $670,000 for unsold tickets. #Hokie pride! #VTech blogs.roanoke.com/andybittervirg… 20 hours ago
- Hey @GovernorVA how 'bout letting us hard-working state employees knock off a few hours early tomorrow? #thatdbeswell 1 day ago
- @MarkSomerson @PamFrostGorder The science section still exists? Good to hear. Figured it was axed long ago. Haven't lived in OH for a while. 1 day ago
- @PamFrostGorder And the @PlainDealer used to be one of the few papers to employ a science writer. :-( @MarkSomerson 1 day ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Understanding Tornadoes Better Through Monitoring Earthquakes - Huh?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
Tag Archives: bird flu
If you’ve paid any attention at all to the news during the past several months, chances are you’ve heard about the controversial studies being conducted on the H5N1 virus, otherwise known as the bird flu. Then again, even if you … Continue reading