- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 2 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 3 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 3 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Social Media Connects Political Youth
- Illuminating Atoms and Molecules from the Inside Out
- Can Ants Help Solve the Energy Crisis?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Ancient Women Hand Archaeologists a Sexist Surprise
Tag Archives: biominderals
A new theory suggests that we may owe our existence – and the whole of Earth’s diversity – to rocks. If that sounds outrageous, read on and I’ll explain. Mounting evidence suggests that evolution isn’t just a slow, diligently advancing … Continue reading