- RT @Kyle_Lippert: A group of spiders is called a fuck this shit. 13 hours ago
- RT @kathrynschulz: Amazing photos of a 13-year-old Kazakh girl hunting with a golden eagle: bbc.in/1qXqSLy Like outtakes from Phili… 1 day ago
- RT @katewong: So cool RT @mocost: Litter Bugs: Insect sculptures made out of rubbish bit.ly/1ktknjK http://t.co/uAGhdvDjzz 2 days ago
- RT @_GRRM_: You're welcome. 3 days ago
- RT @marynmck: XLNT. “@catherinebeary: George RR Martin joins twitter in the most epic way possible. #gameofthrones #got http://t.co/5RyNz58… 3 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Compound in Apple Peels Found to Add Fat; Don't Worry, it's the Brown Kind
- Alcohol makes you a creative genius
- Improve Your Putting with Perception Jedi Mind Trick
- A Breathalyzer to Detect Much More than Drunkeness; How About Cancer?
- Why Large Male Appendages are More than Just Show
- Do Celebrities Influence the News more than the Mass Media?
Tag Archives: Big 10
If you’ve ever checked out the page on this blog entitled, “Why the Big 10?”, you’d know that when I began this blog, five of the top ten public research institutions are in the Big 10 (as measured by fiscal … Continue reading