- Narcissism Great at Making Leaders, Terrible at Making Great Leaders wp.me/p15fqZ-wB 12 hours ago
- #evolution as a law of #physics? Apparently yes, and can explain airplane designs past, present and future wp.me/p15fqZ-ww 1 day ago
- RT @PamFrostGorder: From, now, on. I'll, use, the, Shatner Comma! buff.ly/1n4lsk4 via @latimesbooks http://t.co/l6HhKbGDze 2 days ago
- Turns out that even educated men are still pigs; sexual harassment among female field students quite high wp.me/p15fqZ-wu 2 days ago
- RT @LordRavenscraft: "Disney owns marvel. Marvel owns Thor. Thor is the son of a king. Thor is now female. Thor is now a Disney princes… 5 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Information Super Highway System in Your Brain
- Through Charles Darwin's Looking Glass
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Do Bans on Cell Phones While Driving Actually Work?
- ALS Antibodies
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
- Freshman 15: Fact or Fiction?
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading