- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 8)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/1inSMBQ 3 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder @NoMeatballs also OH population big b/c giant area, craft beer #4 b/c Sam Adams, not a great craft beer city/state overall 4 days ago
- @PamFrostGorder Wish @NoMeatballs would cite sources. Love CBus, but #1 zoo and #1 science center? Don't think so. 4 days ago
- Changing Your Body's Biochemistry by Thought Alone wp.me/p15fqZ-vi 4 days ago
- RT @ricep0d: Sometimes twitter is the greatest. http://t.co/1tKxRSSnQu 4 days ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Is the First Time Better for Men?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- It's a Solar-Powered Lizard!!!!
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- The Benefit of Bad Mutations
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading