- RT @wunc: Contest Sends Teams On Video Expeditions Across #Durham, NC bit.ly/1ygNITI @TheHuntDurham 3 days ago
- #Bnrsci @yinzerscience restarting one in durham in a month - any tips? #bprs 1 week ago
- Up at 4:00 am to head to the airport. The things I do for #sciwri14 1 week ago
- RT @durhamdailynews: Hanging out in #Durham AND winning prizes? We're loving @TheHuntDurham! thehuntdurham.com via @DurhamChamber 1 week ago
- RT @edyong209: "There is a deep-seated fear among some Americans that an Ebola outbreak could make the country turn to science." http://t.c… 1 week ago
- Spotting Nuclear Explosions from Space
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- How Can a Redwood Grow so Tall?
- Gluing Nanoparticles into Crystals Using DNA
- Chronic Mortal Danger a Performance Enhancer for Tadpoles
- Shocking News: People Who Suck at Math Don't Understand Health Messaging Based on Statistics
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Zombies in Thailand
- Nicotine and Cocaine Affects the Brain in Surprising Similar Way
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading