- BABY SEA TURTLES!!!@URMAHGURD!! wp.me/p15fqZ-wV 35 minutes ago
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane wp.me/p15fqZ-wS 18 hours ago
- Ha! We think alike! @anewbster RT @wilw: Tara Reid was just acting to hard, her forehead almost moved. #sharknado2 23 hours ago
- They're Long, They're Strong, and They're Down to Get the Galactose Metabolism On wp.me/p15fqZ-wL 1 day ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: I support this designation. http://t.co/SRKKIbAunq 2 days ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Creating Super Oil-Producing Sugarcane
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Worms' Molecular Mimicry Infiltrates Enemy Lines and Eventually Our Bloodstream
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Best Cancer Detection Yet Comes From a 'Super Sticky Suction Cup Ball'
- New Farms in Tropical Regions Add More to Global Warming
- Soda or Pop; Hoagie or Po' Boy; Dictionary Does American Dialect
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading