- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 1 week ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 2 weeks ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: These days, do be careful where you slide your wiener. (Subm. by Kirk Wells) http://t.co/YMsr62HYva 2 weeks ago
- Bullies must be good at hiding their torment. Teachers/students disagree on bully/victim pairs. bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/11/25/bul… #uillinois #illinois 2 weeks ago
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- Students With No Motivation Respond to Immediate Rewards
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
- When Living With Mom is Good for the Sex Life
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Is the American Dream Still a Reality?
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading