- RT @Eating_the_Burg: "Kept hearing the microwave ding. Skip this place and drive to the ocean. Or just eat burgers." eatingtheburg.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/cra…… 9 hours ago
- @WDBJ7 and northbound 1 week ago
- Fucking 581 #Rke 1 week ago
- Anyone out there know when #Doritos & #MountainDew reach full nutritional potential? bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… 1 week ago
- #Chimps snack smarter than humans, know when to eat their prey bigkingken.wordpress.com/2013/06/12/chi… #bigtenscience #purdue 1 week ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- New Type of Stem Cell Proven Vital to Muscle Health
- Zombies in Thailand
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- A Healthy Heart: Genetically Predetermined or Personally Determined Every Day?
- Bird Brains Show Similar Facial Recognition Abilities and Limitations
Tag Archives: AIDS
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that there’s a bit of an HIV problem in Africa. Many of the countries in the southern half of the continent have an infection rate greater than 15 percent in adults. And … Continue reading
Despite what South Park may say, the cure for AIDS and HIV is not money, even if it is pulverized and injected directly into the blood stream. Today, the most common and effective treatment for HIV is to take a … Continue reading