- I just earned the 'Find the Source (Level 2)' badge on @untappd! untp.it/18lbmGc 17 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Journeyman' badge on @untappd! untp.it/IOwM28 18 hours ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free' badge on @untappd! untp.it/19526AP 2 weeks ago
- What people from #ohio actually love. That includes #graeters #skyline #cedarpoint #GLBC #BW3 & more buzzfeed.com/bigkingken/20-… via @buzzfeeders 2 weeks ago
- RT @ColbertReport: "The #Obamacare roll-out is so bad that, by comparison, Michele Bachmann is a genius." on.cc.com/1fVspOC #Barackaca… 2 weeks ago
- "Priceless" MasterCard Commercial Formula is... Well.. Priceless
- Want to know how to scam Amazon?
- Polygamy Sucks for Women (In Terms of Genetic Sexual Selection)
- Could Large-Scale Urban Farming Actually Work?
- Did a Rogue Wave Sink the Edmund Fitzgerald?
- Fats vs Fiber: Which is More Important to Your Waistline?
- If You're Thinkin' About My Fat Cells It Does Matter if They're Brown or White
- Finally, a Post on Cow Farts!
- Planting the Seeds of Drought Resistance
- Pain Relief from Herpes Virus (Not a Typo)
Category Archives: Michigan State
They say that a person is so much more than just the sum of their parts. And they’re right. That’s because a person’s body isn’t really made up of their own cells. Integrated throughout the human body are untold numbers … Continue reading
Well, this is a bit unexpected. For as long as I can remember, I’ve kept a running list of potential research stories to write about for this blog. It’s always been at least 10 items long, sometimes extending up into … Continue reading
In the whole sum of my life experiences, this is what I’ve managed to figure out about epidemiologists. First, they run around the country looking for outbreaks of potentially dangerous diseases. Chances are high that they will eventually be locked … Continue reading
Okay, so I’m a bit swamped today, so you’re getting another press release word-for-word hand-written by yours truly. It’s still science, it’s still from the Big Ten, and it’s still cool, so enjoy! Or else… When tasked with the challenge … Continue reading
And now may I present you with antoher press release, but one that is yet again fine to distribute unedited as I am the one who wrote it in teh first place. By the way, did you catch the Office … Continue reading
If you’ve ever checked out the page on this blog entitled, “Why the Big 10?”, you’d know that when I began this blog, five of the top ten public research institutions are in the Big 10 (as measured by fiscal … Continue reading
It’s a rather busy Monday for me, so I’m going to fail in any attempt to create some new, fresh content for the blog today. Luckily for you, I have a nice press release from MSU all ready to go … Continue reading
It’s not typically a good idea to simply copy and paste a press release and call it news. In fact, it is heavily frowned on in the journalism world, which I’d like to point out definitely includes blogs. Not only … Continue reading
So perhaps you’ve heard of this thing called the “God particle” at some point during the past 10 years. It might have been in an article explaining why the behemoth particle accelerator the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was being built … Continue reading